Dublin West Community Church is seeking to recruit a youth worker to work part-time (20 hours per week) with the youth, children and students in our congregation. We seek an individual with a mature Christian faith who is passionate about both Jesus and young people and has experience in the faith development of youth, children and students.
Dubin West’s vision for our youth, children and students is that they would become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ and fully integrated into the life of the church. The youth worker will model and build a culture of spiritual development and growth that seeks to develop our youth, children and students into life-long followers of Jesus Christ. The job will be based in Dublin 15.
Dublin West Community Church Youth Worker — Application Instructions
If you are considering applying for this position then please read the job description and person specification which can be downloaded below. For further information a ‘church profile’ of Dublin West is available; please email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of this. If you have any clarifying questions on the recruitment process then please email Steve at the above address.
To apply for this position please submit the following documents to Steve at email@example.com
- An up-to-date CV. This CV should include the details of 3 referees including one ministry reference and one personal/character reference; one of these referees should be your church leader/pastor/minister.
- A covering letter that explains with relevant examples how you meet the essential and desirable criteria listed in the person specification document. Please give as much information as possible about how your skills and experience match the criteria.
- A short letter answering the three questions below. Each answer is to be less than 150 words.
- How do you see yourself using your gifts, skills, and experience to implement DWCC’s vision for youth?
- Outline your call to Christian youth ministry
- What challenges do you think Christian youth face today?
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 3rd June 2022.